To help remote and stay at home workers across the world, we are releasing a free video guide from our new ‘Remote & Stay at Home Workers Mental Health Induction’ course, specifically addressing ‘Isolation & Mental Health.’
We hope you take away some strategies to help you set yourself up for remote working success, and stay tuned for our full induction coming out very soon, which will include in-depth information in regards to maintaining structure from home, the importance of sleep, managing stress & anxiety from a home environment, preparing employees for remote work and much more
Every employee deserves to work in a Mentally Well Workplace.
*Please note, in light of current global circumstances, our teams are delivering mental health workshops online for employees to access from any device and from any location. Our online Mental Health and Resilience Inductions are also the perfect courses to undertake for remote and work from home employees*
We can help your business create one via evidence based mental health inductions, surveys, mental health workshops & accredited mental health first aid courses.
Learn more about Mentally Well Workplaces
Why Do We Need Mentally Well Workplaces?
Our mission is to help all Australian businesses to create a ‘Mentally Well Workplace’ which allows individuals, teams and workplaces to flourish.
Australian businesses need this because:
- Workplace claims for mental injury in Australia average $24,500 compared to $9,000 for all other claims
- The average time off work for employees with a mental injury is 15.3 weeks compared to 5.5 weeks for all other claims
- The total cost to the Australian economy of mental ill-health is $12.8 billion each year
- Only 20% of employers offer mental health awareness initiatives and training, however 88% of employees want more dialogue surrounding mental health.
The benefits are strong:
- If employers can deliver mentally well workplaces they could realistically see workforce participation rates improve by 30%
- Companies that improve their workplaces & invest time, resources & money into their employees mental wellness are likely to expect a return of $2.30 for every one dollar invested (PwC, 2014).
- Committed employees are 87% less likely to resign (statistics courtesy of Allianz’s Awareness Into Action Report, Jan 2019)