Online Workshops designed for leaders, employees or both!
Online Mental Health Workshops customised to your industry, workplace and employee needs.
We now offer workshops specifically for employees anxious about COVID-19
We offer a variety of mental health related topics which are held over Zoom and include interactivity with trained instructors.
- Our new online specific workshops are being delivered to employees across all of Australia, no matter what your location.
- Your employees will be able to speak to our presenters, interact with each other and ask questions and much more.
- The customised online mental health workshops can range from 45 minute lunch and learn style sessions through to 90 minute or even 4 hour online sessions.
Choose from a variety of mental health and illness related topics, some of which may include:
- Staying mentally well during uncertain times
- Dealing with isolation and managing media coverage
- The importance of sleep and mental health
- Mental Health – what is it, who’s got it, what’s this got to do with me?
- Identify and manage stress and anxiety
- Coping with mental illnesses e.g. anxiety, depression & substance use disorders
- Routines and structure
- Dealing with and responding to lockdowns
- Indicators and themes of poor mental health
- PTSD – What is it and what support is available
- Financial stress
- Reverse culture shock and much much more
The benefits of online mental health workshops include:
- Employees can access our online training from their own home
- Employees can see the trainer, see the power-points as well as interact with each other and ask questions
- Employees will be given up to date tips and advice on how to deal with current real world events
- To keep individuals safe there will be no potentially triggering content ie. suicide or psychosis
- Boost the confidence & well-being of all types of remote workers ranging from sales and marketing executives through to engineering and trades based professionals
Our team have extensive mental health services and training experience as well as qualifications in the following:
- Hands on mental health training and experience in working for professional organisations aligned with mental health services
- Accredited Mental Health
- First Aid Trainer qualification
- Formal Counselling & Management qualifications
- Workplace Mental Health
- Induction Certificate And hundreds of hours training experience working alongside and coaching businesses, leaders and employees throughout Australia.
Book in an online mental health workshop
We currently have trainers situated in Brisbane and Melbourne and we regularly travel to other cities, towns and rural communities including Sydney, Canberra, Newcastle, Hobart, North Queensland and many more locations. Feel free to run your workplace location past our team.
The whole team has come back with some fantastic ideas and actions to put in place to ensure they are not only working more productively but also ensuring they are creating a good work/home life balance and keeping themselves happy and healthy."