© 2022 Copyright Career Development Centre Pty Ltd - Mentally Well Workplaces
LOCKDOWN & COVID WORKSHOPS
Online Lockdown and COVID Focussed Mental Health Workshops for employees across Australia
We offer mental health workshops over Zoom specifically for employees in lockdown or remote workers anxious about COVID.
- Our new online lockdown and COVID workshops are being delivered to employees across all of Australia.
- Your employees will be able to speak to our qualified mental health instructors, interact with each other and ask questions.
- We offer a variety of times ranging from 45 minute lunch and learn through to 90 min workshops with Q&A or our new ‘Vegas Room‘ style employee collaborations.
Choose from a variety of mental health and illness related topics.
Some examples may include:
- The stressors of lockdown and how to respond
- Staying mentally well during uncertain times
- Home schooling children and balancing work
- Dealing with isolation and managing media coverage
- Importance of routines and structure
- Guilt and COVID-19
- Financial uncertainty
- Remote working – tips on how to look after your mental well-being from home
- Manage Feelings and Confirmation bias responding to COVID19
The benefits of online mental health workshops include:
- Employees can access our online training from their own home
- Employees can see the trainer slides as well as interact with each other and ask questions
- Employees will be given up to date tips and advice on how to deal with current real world events
- To keep individuals safe there will be no potentially triggering content ie. suicide or psychosis
We currently have trainers situated in Brisbane and Melbourne and we regularly travel to other cities, towns and rural communities including Sydney, Canberra, Newcastle, Hobart, North Queensland and many more locations. Feel free to run your workplace location past our team.
The whole team has come back with some fantastic ideas and actions to put in place to ensure they are not only working more productively but also ensuring they are creating a good work/home life balance and keeping themselves happy and healthy."