Welcome to the Workplace Resilience Induction.
The Workplace Resilience Induction was created as an early intervention online training program to enable employees to develop greater psychological flexibility, improved mental health, increased capacity to deal with stressful situations and to maintain optimism.
Employees who undertake the Resilience Induction will learn how to:
- Define resilience and understand its importance
- Differentiate between positive and negative thinking
- Challenge the way you think
- Use tools that help you build resilience
- Help others to build resilience
- And much more
Watch the video to get an overview of what’s included in the Workplace Resilience Induction.
Once you have a login, you can begin the induction by clicking on the ‘quiz link’ below. Remember to read the content, listen to the audio file or watch each video in its entirety before answering each question.
Read a list of our frequently asked induction questions.